Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Article | How To Create A Mobile Application (J2ME/SYMBIAN/Qt)

There are so many softwared like J2me,Symbian, Qt etc to create a mobile application. We can create any type of application with these softwares. J2me uses the java codes. So who knows the java code he can do the works in j2me. Symbian is mainly c++ programs so it is difficult to do. We can create a large Application with symbian and Qt. Jar Application are mainly uses in Nokia Mobiles. So all the mobile's are supported the java appliaction. But for Symbian It will work only with symbain OS.

Advantage Of J2me
  • Will Work with all Nokia Mobile
  • Simple to create
  • Easy To Learn
  • Java Knowledge is best
Advantage Of Symbian
  • Can create any type of Applicatiion other than Jar
  • Extension .sis or .sisx
  • c++ Knowledge
Loading...

Comments :

1
 
Joomla Development said...

I was searching like this information, because brother needs this information for his project. This is useful for me. Thank you.

July 21, 2011 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Enter any comments

Followers